maanantai 12. joulukuuta 2011

Marilyn and the others

Hello again! No, I'am not dead even the eternity has passed since the last time. I have had so much schoolwork. And now I'am actually sick :( Only flu...
So, the Christmas is coming :) But here in Finland aren't snow. How Santa can come if there's no snow?? Okay, I stop. Here's the postcard:

The postcard is from Saskia (thank you!) and on the cover you can see Marilyn Monroe, Pippi Longstocking (Peppi Pitkätossu in finnish), Superman, Cleopatra (but who is the actress?), Michael Jackson and Mona Lisa. I have to admit that I adore Marilyn Monroe. She was so beautiful!

2 kommenttia:

  1. The actress who played Cleopatra is Elizabeth Taylor :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you televisionmad for the information! :) I noticed that immediately when you wrote it :D

    VastaaPoista