torstai 8. maaliskuuta 2012

ADS!


I got this great ad-card from my own country, Finland. It's an ad for Coca-Cola, bottles are designed by Karl Lagerfeld. The sender says that she has bought the card from Denmark. Never been there, but maybe some day... really cool bottles though!

Tämän tyylikkään kortin sain Suomesta! Cokiksen mainos kyseessä, suunnitellut Karl Lagerfeld. Kortin lähettäjä kertoo kortin olevan peräisin Tanskanmaalta. Enpä ole koskaan Tanskassakaan käynyt, mutta ehkä joku päivä.. Hieno on kortti kuiteski!


This next postcard are from Germany and it has sent 26 Dec 2011. It's an ad for paint, I think? I put the text from the cover to the translate and it says: use the night... I like the colours and the idea of the card. 

Lisää tykkäämiä mainoskortteja :) Tämä on Saksasta, lähetetty joulukuun 26. 2011. Näyttää olevan maali-mainos. Ihanat on värit kortissa!
And here's the stamp:

Ja postimerkkejä:

I have said  this before, but really.. I do love the ads! When I'am old I can watch these kind of cards and remember the time of those. Hope you get my point :)
Have a great night people! And sent lots of postcards, especially ad-cards :D

Oon mainostanu tätä ennenki, mutta totta se on.. Mainoskortit on ihania! Vanhana voin sitten kiikkustuolissa ihastella mainoskortteja ja muistella menneitä aikoja. Hyvää yötä mussukat! Ja lähetelkää paljon kortteja, erityisesti mainoskortteja! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti