maanantai 31. lokakuuta 2011

Ad-card from Poland

 
This card is actually an advert of one of the most popular mobile phone network operators in Poland. http://www.t-mobile.pl/pl/indywidualni/strona-glowna Even if I'am not a big fan of cats, I think this is a very lovely postcard and I like it a lot! I received the card at 2nd September 2011. Thank you Nisha! :) 

Tämä kortti on puolalaisen kännykkäoperaattorin mainos ja vaikka en olekaan mikään kissafani, niin mielestäni tämä on aivan ihana ja tykkään tästä todella paljon! Kortti saapui 2.syyskuuta 2011. 


The stamp is awesome! Great colours and I love rabbits, what a surprise :D

Merkki on aivan mahtava! Ihanat värit, ja rakastan pupuja, yllätys yllätys :D

1 kommentti:

  1. I am not a cat fan either, but there are many great cat postcards that I love! This one is great too :D

    VastaaPoista